Sunday, March 11, 2012

Potato Chip Cookies



I am not joking when I say that I am obsessed with Smitten Kitchen.  Type in any food item and she probably has a recipe.  I stumbled upon these on mistake.  I was super excited because...seriously...you are taking some of the best snack foods and combining them into one...how could you not be excited?  Although they weren't really what I expected, they were still pretty tasty.  I was hoping for a strong potato chip saltiness, but they were more like a slightly saltier Pecan Sandie.  So, slightly disappointed.  Probably due to the fact that my expectations were so high.  Next time I make these I will add more potato chips and maybe not crush them so fine.  Also, since I copied this recipe exactly, I'll just post the link to the original:  Smitten Kitchen: Potato Chip Cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment